Revell 1/144 Air Dolomiti Embraer 195

Antworten
Betasingh

Sa 15. Apr 2017, 18:59

I have just completed my second model in as many weeks, as over this Easter break, I'm trying to improve. There are a few things I could have done better, like the engines, but please feel free to give any feedback. Another thing, thanks for all your support and advice, and which would you guys choose:
Italeri ATR 42/500 or
Zvezda Sukhoi Superjet? 

http://imgur.com/a/yQxPE

Mechanic

Mo 17. Apr 2017, 11:50

Leave it up to your decission what it will be your next project. Have also a look to some planes of british history like the comet as weel as the trident. You will find very good historical reports in wikipedia about it and also good model kits.

For decals you can use a small paint brush to put it in the right position. Also try a small nail file and fine sandpaper to smooth out the edges before paint.

Have fun! :P
MoonLoon

Mo 17. Apr 2017, 20:11

Hello Betasingh,

If your trying to improve, the first step apparently is to have more patience. Make a plan before you start, nobody is rushing you except yourself.
Having a look at your two projects will make you think, what you could have done better. And I am very sure, the results will pay off the effort very soon.

And Mechanic is right: UK has a heritage of splendid civilian aircraft, which were even sold to the US of A as there was no competition.
BAC 1-11, HS146 /Avro Regioliner, BAE Jetstream or the first "Queen of the skies": the VC10.

Cheers
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bauberichte“