Revell Titanic 1/400

Antworten
Rubenandres77
 Bild

(Original Werbefoto von Revell Website)
(original promo image from Revell's website)

Hallo meine Freunde.

Das ist mein Build der Revell Titanic im Maßstab 1/400. 100. Jahrestag Satz.

Das Kit ist ursprünglich aus dem Jahr 1999. rau Einige Oberflächen sind, und in meinem speziellen Satz gibt es eine Menge von Kunststoff-Blitz. Es hat einige Genauigkeit Probleme, aber als Build das allgemeine Aussehen des Modells Fortschritte ist sehr schön. Wahrscheinlich nicht für Niet Zähler. aber eine große Erfahrung so weit.

In der Box finden Sie einige Extras: Aqua-Color farben und eine Bürste, ein Faksimile-Nachdruck einer Broschüre White Star und Reprints von Postkarten und ein erstklassiges Menü.

Hello my friends.

This is my build of the Revell Titanic in scale 1/400. 100th anniversary set.
The kit is originally from 1999.  Some finishes are rough, and in my particular set there is a lot of plastic flash. It has some accuracy issues, but as build advances the overall look of the model is very nice.  Probably not for rivet counters. but a great experience so far.
In the box you find some extras: aqua color paints and a brush, a facsimile reprint of a White Star brochure, and reprints of postcards and a first class menu.

Bild

Das Anleitungsheft ist typisch Revell Stil. Einfach zu folgen.

The instructions booklet is typical Revell style.  Easy to follow.

Bild

Abziehbilder sind wenige. Aber es ist alles, was Sie brauchen. Sie haben sehr detailliert, und Druck ist gut. Sie können sogar die kleinen Zahlen zu lesen, auch wenn sie geringer sind als eine Breite von 1mm. Ich habe nicht die Goldstreifenleitung verwenden, da es zweimal die richtige Breite für Skala ist. Stattdessen maskiert ich und malte die Goldlinie .

Decals are few. But there's everything you need.  They have great detail, and print is good.  You can even read the small numbers, even though they are less than 1mm in width.  I didn't use the gold strip line, as it is twice the proper width for scale.  Instead I masked and painted the gold line.

Bild

Bild

Hull Panel Linien sind zu groß für Skala. Ich beschloss, so viel wie möglich zu Sand, sie zu glätten, da sie stark ablenken, und geben Sie dem Modell das Aussehen eines Spielzeug.
Hull panel lines are too big for scale. I decided to sand as much as possible to smooth them, as they distract greatly, and give the model the look of a toy.

Bild

Die Basis mit dem Kit zur Verfügung gestellt ist ganz einfach. Ich änderte es zu machen, anders aussehen.
The base provided with the kit is quite simple. I modified it to make it look different.

Bild

Bild

Die folgenden Fotos zeigen einige der Details. Die Münze ist 20 mm im Durchmesser.
The following photos show some of the details.  The coin is 20mm in diameter.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Wahrscheinlich nicht die beste zu bauen, da dies mein erstes Schiff (und nicht weniger ein "Level 5" Kit). Und ich habe nur zwei oder drei Kunststoff-Kits vor dieser einen gebaut.

Probably not the best build, as this is my first ship (and no less a "level 5" kit). And I have only built two or three plastic kits previous to this one.

Endlich ein kurzes Video den aktuellen Zustand des Build zeigt:
Finally a short video showing the current state of the build:

Danke fürs Lesen.
Kritik und Anregungen sind willkommen mich verbessern zu helfen.

Thanks for reading.
Critiques and suggestions are welcome to help me improve.
Bitte verzeihen Sie meine Sprache. Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich benutze einen Online-Übersetzer.
tintifax_2

You have been ambitious and I think you did well. Congratulations for the good job.  :clap:
Es gibt keine dummen Fragen, nur dumme Antworten.
Nightquest1000

Hi there,

very clean and tidy work for a beginner. I think you are approaching it the right way. Ambitious but not overcomplicated. Good! The more you build, the more you can and will challenge yourself. One advice for now, keep an eye on the scale of your rigging. The rigging of most models is too heavy (out of scale). And sewing thread does you no favour for its odd structure.
A good source for rigging thread in this fine scale is Uschi van der Rosten. http://www.uschivdr.com/products-in-detail/rigging/
Very fine and stretchy. Puts no strain to masts or Yards.
As they say over the pond: Keep up the good work ! :clap:
Tom
Am Liebsten sind mir Menschen die mir reinen Wein einschenken. Oder Whisky. Whisky geht auch.
Rubenandres77
Nightquest1000 hat geschrieben:Hi there,

very clean and tidy work for a beginner. I think you are approaching it the right way. Ambitious but not overcomplicated. Good! The more you build, the more you can and will challenge yourself. One advice for now, keep an eye on the scale of your rigging. The rigging of most models is too heavy (out of scale). And sewing thread does you no favour for its odd structure.
A good source for rigging thread in this fine scale is Uschi van der Rosten. http://www.uschivdr.com/products-in-detail/rigging/
Very fine and stretchy. Puts no strain to masts or Yards.
As they say over the pond: Keep up the good work ! :clap:
Tom
Hello.  Thanks a lot for your words :)
Here in my country we don't have many specialized hobby stores. And that rigging thread you suggest is not easy to find.
It looks great for rigging ships and aircraft!!  But since I can not put my hands on it, I will try to get the best results using normal thread by the time being :)
Bitte verzeihen Sie meine Sprache. Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich benutze einen Online-Übersetzer.
Rubenandres77
Ich beendete die Titanic.

Das Ende des Baues war sehr einfach.

Die einzige wirkliche Abweichung von den Anweisungen, ist die Tatsache, daß ich einige Nadelaugen verwendete, um die Takelage in dem ganzen Schiff zu sichern. Anleitungen empfehlen Bohrlöcher. Ich schloß auch die Löcher in den Trichtern und installierte Nadelöhrchen in ihnen für die Takelage.

I finished the Titanic.

The end of the build was very straightforward.  
The only real deviation from the instructions, is the fact that I used some needle eyes to secure the rigging in all the ship. Instructions recommend drilled holes. I also closed the holes in the funnels and installed needle eyes in them for the rigging.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Die meisten Teile hatten Flash und benötigten Schleifen.
Die Passform der meisten Teile war gut. Aber es gibt ein wirklich großes Montageproblem hier.
Wie für den Rest des Schiffes, war die Konstruktion ziemlich einfach.

Most of the parts had flash and needed sanding.  
The fit of most of the parts was good.  But there is one really big fitting problem here.
As for the rest of the ship, the construction was fairly easy.

Bild

Ich mochte dieses Modell. Ich erhielt es als Geschenk von meiner Mutter, und wirklich genossen es zu bauen (nur für Spaß, nicht für Perfektion gebaut).
Bauen Sie es fast vollständig aus dem Karton. Außer den Nadelögen für Takelage.

Ein gutes Modell. Und es ist beeindruckend trotz seiner Genauigkeit Fragen. Es ist groß und attraktiv.

Danke fürs Lesen :)

I liked this model.  I received it as a gift from my mother, and really enjoyed building it (just built for fun, not for perfection).
Build it almost entirely out of the box. Except for the needle eyes for rigging.
A good model. And it is impressive despite its accuracy issues. It is big, and attractive.
Thanks for reading :)

Video:
https://youtu.be/vUMoHXfZTeg

[youtube]vUMoHXfZTeg[/youtube]
[/sub]
Rubenandres77
Da die Photobucket-Bilder nicht zu sehen sind (es sei denn, du hast die fix photobucket-Add-ons in deinem Browser installiert) habe ich beschlossen, einige der wichtigeren Bilder auf einen anderen Hosting-Service hochzuladen.  Ich hoffe es funktioniert diesmal. 
Danke fürs Lesen :)

Since the Photobucket images can't be seen (unless you have installed the fix photobucket add-ons in your browser)  I decided to upload some of the more important the images to another hosting service.  I hope it works this time.
Thanks for reading :)

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUMoHXfZTeg
IchBaueAuchModelle
Moderator (Revell)
Thank you very much! Your Titanic looks pretty good! Clean built and your pictures are worth it to be shown here :thumbup:
Alexander Ehrentraut

There are a lot of historical mistakes...
Rubenandres77
Alexander Ehrentraut hat geschrieben: There are a lot of historical mistakes...
Yes, I know.  I really don't care.

IchBaueAuchModelle hat geschrieben: Thank you very much! Your Titanic looks pretty good! Clean built and your pictures are worth it to be shown here :thumbup:
Thanks for your kind words. To be my first ship it turned out good :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bauberichte“