Revell Lufthansa Boeing 747-8

Mechanic

Hello betasingh,

GREETINGS!

Yes please start your report of manufacturing!
Upload your current progress and we were able to update you with advice related to your questions.

At this time I assembled wings, fuselage and horizontal stabilizer completly.

To bond the fuselage shells apply plenty of clue on its edge. It is recommanded to apply the clue only at one of the two fuselage shells. After this put the shells together. The vertical fin ought to be fixed by two clamps while the bonding point/edge shall be fixed with tape at some points. The cockpitwindow will be fixed after the fuselage was fixed.

I agreed with the pretty good precision of the fuselage. It was very easy to bond without any problems.

I guess it will take me another 4 days until complition. So two weeks should be enough time.

Next step on my model will be smoothing the bondingedge on the fuselage.
I will use a small file and fine sandpaper. After it was satisfactory I start with painting/brushing for the second time. For this I will tape the windows with long stripe of tape. Its a little difficult, but once you have made it well the result will be very good indeed. I will show it on the blog.

regards
Vielen Dank, schöne Grüße und weiter bauen! 8-)
Betasingh

Thank you very much for the reply!
BetaSingh
MoonLoon

Hello Betasingh,

A couple of rainy days in England and you should be finished... ;)
With pretty well fitting of the parts it almost build by it´s own.
I try to kept informed / updated with your building reports, but might not be online every day.

Cheers, MoonLoon
Betasingh

Thank you for the kind words,
I hope that you guys can help me and give me advice when I finally start my Building In Progress report,
BetaSingh

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte,
Ich hoffe, dass ihr Jungs mir helfen und mir Rat geben könnt, wenn ich endlich meinen Bericht "In In Fortschritt"
BetaSingh
Mechanic

We are looking forward to see your report!  :geek:
Vielen Dank, schöne Grüße und weiter bauen! 8-)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeines“